In the winter of 2019, the family-run domestic film "Robo" will be released, the release date in Russia is set for December 12, 2019, the actors can be seen in the trailer, the story of the friendship of the robot and the boy should please the audience, regardless of age.
The budget of the picture is 150 million rubles. Rating of expectations (KinoPoisk) - 41%
Genre: drama, family, fiction
Producer: Sarik Andreasyan
World Premiere: December 12, 2019
Russian release: December 12, 2019
Cast: Daniil Muravyov-Izotov, Sergey Bezrukov, Maria Mironova, Vladimir Vdovichenkov, Konstantin Lavronenko, Elizaveta Moryak, Grant Tokhatyan, Kristina Orsa, Klim Berdinsky, Elena Borscheva
The voice of the robot in the project belongs to Sergey Bezrukov. The actor has already participated many times in the voice acting of family film projects - Prince Vladimir speaks in his voice in the animated film of the same name, Fedot in "The Tale of Fedot the Sagittarius, the Remarkable Young Man" and Carlson in the 2002 animated series.
Mita Privalov is only 21 years old, but he knows for sure that when he grows up, he will create comics about superheroes. That's just his parents, robotics engineers, have completely different plans for his future - they dream that he continue their work. Having stumbled upon a misunderstanding on the part of dad and mom, he finds understanding on the part of Robo, the android created by his parents. Together with Robo Mitya will plunge into the world of exciting adventures. They will teach each other the bright and important that is inherent in each of them.
Director and shooting
The film was directed by Sarik Andreasyan (“The One Still Carlson”, “Unforgiven”, “Love in the City of Angels”, “Earthquake”).
The screenwriters of the project are Aleksey Gravitsky (Puppeteers, Velikaya, Capture, Happiness! Health) and Sergey Volkov (Inspector Cooper. The Unknowable Enemy, Unforgiven, River House, Russian Slave) ) The producers were Armen Ananikyan (“A Gift with Character”, “One Left”, “Happiness! Health!”, “All About Men”), Sarik Andreasyan (“Corporate”, “Voices of a Big Country”, “Memory Photo” , “Champions”), Ghevond Andreasyan (“Moms”, “American Robbery”, “Earthquake”, “Happy New Year, Moms”). Camera work - Kirill Zotkin ("Immersion", "Gyulchatay", "In the Name of Love", "White Dress").
Editing - George Isahakyan ("New Year's Trouble", "Mafia: A Game for Survival", "Defenders", "Easy at Mention"). Central Partnership will act as a distributor of the film.
Actors and roles
The cast of the film is as follows:
- Mitya Privalov - Daniil Muravyov-Izotov ("Fizruk", "Queen of Spades: Through the Looking Glass", "Day Before", "Bloody Mistress");
- Victor Privalov - Vladimir Vdovichenkov ("Brigade", "Once in Rostov", "Time to Collect Stones", "Scouts");
- the voice of the robot is Sergey Bezrukov (Yesenin, Plot, Temporarily Unavailable, Master and Margarita);
- Nadia - Maria Mironova ("Death of the Empire", "Battle for Space", "Scream of an Owl", "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn");
- General - Konstantin Lavronenko ("Liquidation", "Catherine", "Everyone has their own war", "Return");
- Uncle Kolya - Hrant Tokhatyan ("The Big Story in a Small Town", "The Last of the Magikyan", "Our Yard", "How I Became Russian");
- Katya - Elizabeth Sailor ("Moscow, I put up with you", "Silver Forest", "Paradise knows everything!", "Bunches of grapes");
- Christina Orsa (Corporate, Moms 3);
- Physical education teacher - Elena Borshcheva ("All about men", "Thank God you have come!", "What men do 2");
- Klim Berdinsky ("Godunov", "Lancet", "Guide", "One lie for two").
Viewers might be interested in the following information:
- Film distribution rights in China were acquired by film distributors last fall during the 39th American International Film Market.
- Despite his young age, the performer of the role of Mitya, Daniil Muravyov-Izotov, has already taken part in twenty-three film projects.
Many well-known domestic actors took part in the film "Robo" (2019), the release date in Russia of the picture about the rescue robot and the list of actors are already known, and the trailer can be found on the Web.